top of page



Please note that the acronym CEE stands for CANADA EDUCATION EXPERTS Inc in the following FAQ & Answers section


What kind of help can CEE offer me?

Canada Education Experts Inc helps you right from introducing you to Canadian higher education system, standards and programs of choice to Universities & Colleges that offer such programs. We provide you with ample information, talk to you when you need us to discuss and provide you with an ongoing support prior to and during your studies. CEE can also arrange direct conversations (in some cases) with institutional representatives for valuable clarifications that are case-specific. We provide every important information that you need to make an informed decision and help you with services like application, liaising with the institution when required, communication exchanges between the institution and applicant, student visa services, student accommodation (inside institution or outside), taxation during your stay and a friendly hand when you need it.


What difference CEE can make?

CEE provides more of a personalized service. As an authorized agency of an University or College, we act like an extended office of the University or College . You can reach us always and get answers quickly when needed. Also we offer localized counselor services to give you advice on a personal level. This indeed makes a great difference when you are coming to an unknown country. Since CEE has a Canadian Head Office even after coming to Canada we offer support when needed.  


Does CEE charge fee for its services?

CEE doesn’t charge any fee for consultation & counseling services offered. This includes email communications, phone calls, skype calls and one face-to-face meeting with CEE’s local counselor (Where available). After we fulfill all your preliminary requirements and when you are ready to apply, there is a one time non-refundable admin and handling fee of $150 Canadian Dollars payable to CEE. We do offer promotional discounts when and where applicable. We also have another category of service called Specialized Services. This service includes various fees depending on the services that one requires.





Can I study at Canada Education Experts (CEE)? 

Many students have thought CEE is an educational institution but CEE is NOT an educational institution. We are an authorized international student recruitment agency for various Universities and Colleges in Canada. We work on behalf of the Universities and Colleges that have authorized us to be an agency and help students with information, application, admission, study permit procedures


Can anyone study in Canada and what is the qualification required to pursue my higher study in Canada?

Everyone can study in Canada as long as he/she meets the minimum qualification required by any program (field of study) that one wants to pursue. Please note that most of the programs require IELTS / TOEFL English communication skills and in some cases credential equivalency requirements.


What kind of higher study options are available?

Canada provides all types of higher study options. Certificate Programs, Professional College Diplomas, Post-Graduate Diplomas, Bachelor’s Degrees,  Master’s Degree and Ph.D programs.


Minimum Qualifications for Undergraduate Program: Ontario Secondary School Diploma or GCSE or GCE advanced level, Cambridge IGCSE or Grade 12 level or 12 years of education with good academic standing. On an average 65% -70% or higher is required by various Universities. 


Minimum Qualifications for Master's Program: Please note that Master's program and Ph.D programs are very limited and are subject to strict admission guidelines, academic excellence and othe requirements. This varies between institutions. Usually for master's programs a minimum of 75% or higher marks are required in your undergraduate degree and application procedures must be started 8-12 months ahead of time. 


The information provided is for general guidelines but procedures vary between institutions. 


Can I study in any College/University located anywhere in Canada?

Yes. You can study in any institution. But Government of Canada has some restrictions to issue a student visa. To apply for a study permit on or after June 1, 2014, you will need a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution. You need to include the Designated Learning Institution number (DLI #), which is the number that begins with the letter “O”, on your application form. For more information on DESIGNATED INSTITUTIONS & a List of DIs please visit this link


How much does it cost me to study in Canada?  

Depending on what program you are going to take and where you are going to study, on an average expenses for tuition will vary from $14500- $18500 for 2 terms & living expenses may vary from $11000- $13500 for a year. In some cases this may be higher or lesser. We recommend that you contact us for the most updated costs at the time you have made a decision to study in Canada.


Can I get scholarship to study in Canada?

In general most institutions has a scholarship program for international students and that requires marks 80-85% in the qualifying exams. Since the scholarship is limited, it also has deadlines and limits for applicants. It is a good idea to check the institution’s website for the most updated information. CIC also provides some information on Scholarship Options available for Non-Canadians. Please visit our USEFUL INFO page for some helpful information on scholarship and other government links.


Where can I get information on the terminologies used by Government of Canada?

You can visit CIC’s (Citizenship & Immigration Canada) website to get most update information. is the site to go to. In the search window, type the term you want information on, it will bring various options for you to pick and study. CIC website has a wealth of information that everyone can get information from. Click this link for Glossary of terms used in CIC site.




Should I pay my tuition fee to CEE?

No. We encourage you to pay all the tuition fee and the institution specific fee directly to the institution. CEE will offer information on how to make such fee payments and assistance. We encourage you to send a copy of such payments made so that we can keep track of it for you and update our institution contact also on such payments.


How do I pay my tuition fee?

Various institutions have various methods but in general a wire transfer or a bank draft payable in CAD (Canadian Dollars) is what is acceptable for most institutions.


Do I have to pay the entire tuition fee in the beginning of my term or how does it work?

Not necessarily. Most institutions want you to pay the first term fee to start the program. You usually get reminders ahead of time for your next payment due. Please remember that Canadian Government may ask you to provide solid proof of your financial background & support that is needed to complete the full duration of the studies. Your study permit may be refused if you are unable to provide reasonable proof.




How do I get my Student Visa?

For Student Visa, students must approach Canadian High Commission in their respective home countries. You can find all the related information in this link. Please click here for various visa office international locations and to learn more about Student Visa from CIC website.


How much does Student Visa cost?

Students can get Student Visa related fee structure from CIC Website or by calling the Canadian Embassy helpline that they can find from CIC website.


Can CEE give us Student Visa?

CEE is not the appropriate place to apply for study permit. Study permit or Student Visa must be applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (Canadian embassy or High Commission) office located within your home country. All application, payment and necessary dealings pertaining to student visa must be directly handled with the government visa offices only. You must understand that neither CEE nor any other educational consultants or agencies can act as or on behalf of Canadian Embassy or CIC office.


Can CEE help us in Student Visa procedures?

Yes. CEE has a government authorized immigration consultant in the team. If students require assistance with Student Visa procedures CEE’s immigration consultant can work with students. As per Canadian Government’s strict guidelines, none other than an ICCRC approved immigration consultant can give advice on immigration related matters. Please note that there is an additional charge for student visa related services. For more information on this please send us a quick email.




Can I work while I am studying?

There are regulations regarding students working during their study period. As of July 1, 2014, Government of Canada has made changes to the policies governing work-study programs. Please go to this link for more info CIC’s Changes to the International Student Program


What is a Co-Op/ Co-Op Program?

Some programs require work experience as part of their academic curriculum. Institutions have understandings with organizations that will intake students to work during their study. Such work period is called as Co-Op period. This can also be called as internship. Co-Op period varies from institution to institution and program to program. The Co-Op programs mostly pays the students at government recommended rates but in some cases it may not be a paid co-op program. Again Government of Canada has regulations related to students working during their study period. Since these rules may change from time to time, we recommend that you refer to the institution’s program info and CIC site for updated information. Click here to go to CIC site for more updated info. 

bottom of page